There are surely not many players who could be so assured in those hair-raising harmonies.
- "A less romantic instrument she could hardly have chosen, but she herself is sufficient compensation for its lack of glamour."
- "Miss Naish produced some rich nasal tones and added garlands to her growing reputation as a virtueso bass player."
- "The most considerable item was Schubert’s Arpeggione Sonata originally writted for a kind of bowed guitar."
- "A contemporary opinion on Dragonetti, the 18th century virtuoso, is perhaps the most fitting comment on her own playing."
- "Miss Naish gave a brilliant performance with confident double stopping and daring cadenzas, earning her a very well-deserved ovation."
- "There are surely not many players who could be so assured in those hair-raising harmonies."
- "With perfect artistry and superb phrasing on her double bass Naish delighted the audience."